Thursday, May 26, 2011

Cismontane at Father's Office

I got the chance to see the hilarious Conan O'Brien for a second time, so what better time to try out a well-regarded restaurant with a great beer selection in the LA area? Father's Office was our pick, whom I saw on an episode of Foodography. They have two locations in Los Angeles so it might not be surprising I got lost and actually wound up closer to the farther one by the time I realized I was lost. Luckily, it was worth allll the trouble in the end.



I was ecstatic to see a beer by Cismontane Brewing Company, who had just recently been added to the Taste of Brews lineup. It was also an Imperial Stout, one of my favorite styles of beer. Going by the name of Blacks Dawn, it was a dark, rich beer with flavors of roasted coffee and hints of cocoa bitterness. Blacks Dawn is a delicious full bodied stout best sipped as it inches closer to room temperature. We are definitely looking forward to working with them for Taste of Brews!

No comments:

Post a Comment